• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pal friend code exchange in with anyone mode hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaboy

Smash Cadet
I’m hoping that this is the right place to post as it is about online

Ok if you remember I once posted saying that there might be a friend code exchange hack/code available that allows unknown player on SSBB to exchange there friend codes in a basic brawl (With Anyone Mode) will I have found out what code does this, hares what I done.

Around 3AM I got two Wii hocked up with SSBB with this code enabled.

WITH ANYONE - Basic Brawl Multiplayer Phantom Wings, Ported by [Fred]
4A000000 9018ED64
38000000 00FF1000
10000000 0000000C

I then connected online in basic brawl (With Anyone Mode) and selected 2 players each on both of the wiis totalling to 4 players.

Now this is what you do, after both the wiis found each other, play one round then at the player select screen remove one player and you should get a friend code request from wii-2, after another round do the same on wii-2 and you should get a friend code request from wii-1.

My point is I no longer have a USB Gecko so I can’t really check for the differences and pin point the memory address to actually make the code, I wanted to ask Link to do this however I can’t find his email (contact) it shouldn’t be that hard to find and it would be even better to make it button activated, it is very possible.

Some of you may say whets the point if there is nobody on in the basic brawl (With Anyone Mode)? That maybe true for the Japan and USA version but on the PAL (EUR) there is always lots of people on, I have spent over 600 Hours playing online with some good player that I wouldn’t mind exchanging friend codes.

If it is required I can make a YouTube video and link it to give more of an idea how to work it.

Thanks and I do hope someone can attempt to find this hack.

Manaboy

Smash Cadet
I once posted on the smashboard forums saying that the Multiplayer With anyone and multiplayer Team battle has a side effect that allows you to share your friend code on the With anyone mode, I didn’t think anyone believe me so now I was able to gat a cheap camera to prove it by a video look the Gecko console also has the same hacks as the USB Loader GX censole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVAW9d2xSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWH303VBDtI

As you can see Ike wii did not have any FC but mine appeared on his after I removed a player from my Mana wii, a new player joined after that so this is with anyone mode but because this person joined I was unable to exchange the FC the other way and yes it did work both way last time I did it, you just need to have a battle in-between FC exchanging.

I no long have my USB gecko so I can not find the code myself but, anyone that got the skills should have a crack at it and maybe they can make it button activated.

Also the friend code request sometime come on when I am playing online with the above two hacks enabled even when the other person doesn’t have it on so it should be possible to make it so only one person in the room needs to have it enabled and it should works for all or something.

It’s very tricky to meet up so it’s recommended to play late at night when there is less people on.

On this video something strange happened, as soon as both the wii meet up both players on ike wii sent FC request to mana wii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rX9fTDR98U

If you don’t have 2 wii and you need someone to be on the other side with two players then let me know, as I have all 3 version JAPAN/USA/PAL of SSBB and 6 perfect wii with FW 3.0.

Friizy Mario

Smash Rookie
@ Manaboy
I watched the video, and I understand how it works.
But, if your playing a random opponent and he doesen't have the 2 player hack, it won't work?
Thanks anyways, for making this possible, I hope in the future this will become Button activated, much like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom