• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac n' Mac

UpBforVictory

Smash Cadet
NNID
EthanTheOgre
I'm having an considerable amount of trouble fighting Little Macs as SPECIFICALLY and ONLY Pac-man, Mac's super armor seems to destroy Pac at points and keeping Mac in the air seems to be a chore at times due to Pac's (or at-least what I consider) goodish-bad aerial game, so what am I doing wrong?

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
You should come to the match up thread. Anyways, we destroy mac by forcing him into the air with our trampoline, ruining his approach with our fruits, and gimping him to no end. His super armor doesn't matter as long as you play keep away. So many people grossly underestimate pac's aerial game when it is actually superb. We can approach mac with low commitment fair and nairs, and once he's in the air, he straight up loses to all of our aerials.
I say to play more patiently and utilize your trampoline, fruits, and air game more.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
You should come to the match up thread. Anyways, we destroy mac by forcing him into the air with our trampoline, ruining his approach with our fruits, and gimping him to no end. His super armor doesn't matter as long as you play keep away. So many people grossly underestimate pac's aerial game when it is actually superb. We can approach mac with low commitment fair and nairs, and once he's in the air, he straight up loses to all of our aerials.
I say to play more patiently and utilize your trampoline, fruits, and air game more.
Everything here. Specifically use orange, melon, and key to edgeguard, since he often has to return from a predictable angle.

Top Bottom