• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P:M Crackpot Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

himemiya

Smash Lord
You know that mod we love so much? When someone create something they have crazed motive behind, so heres my crackpot on the reason for p:m existance (its just to get brawl a melee feel). You see since brawl came out other characters became better then fox. A few melee tourney-**** were in raged that they got 3-stocked by an metaknight/snake and after the years of going against metaknight/snake the rage built-up to were they couldn't take it anymore. Since they can't really do anything about the gameplay they decided to the alternate and create the mod project m. And since they're hacking the game they can change the character to do whatever (like revert back to there melee forms). Now pmbr can take out there rage by making sure everyone is worse then fox. That means most likely making metaknight unplayable, which also means when they're done ****ing him up they'll be able to take out there blind hatred on mk. Before you go "cool story bro" explain 2.1 lucario & ike please. I can understand lucario being too fast and too melee for fox to handle but come on though he was fine the way he was and for ike they could of just changed the fsmash animation and leave him at being better then fox. And I can predict diddy will be nerfed on next installment because his b moves are overexaggerated. up-b longer recoveries means being more predictable so balenced there imo (nerfing his means you nerf peaches causes its "too good", side-b learn to d-dodge/jump over it, and for down-b have you tried idk picking up the bananas by wavedashing? So think about it, and characters that can keep-up with fox gets nerfed and he still an broken (wannabe) character?

P.S I bet an pmbr will tell me some bull**** and say they're more about style when really this mod was made just so fox can be #1 on a top tier list again.

TLDR melee tourney-**** pissed off about fox not being #1 so they made p:m to get back at metakinght.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
prefer my comedy posts to contain comedy. 0/5 would not read again

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
This.. Does not need to be a thread.

And I'd suggest changing your font color. It's horrible to try and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom