• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P:M 3.5 WarioWare Stage Replacement?

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Since I made custom textures for WarioWare's microgames, I wanted to grab the old version of the stage where it transforms (obviously without erasing STGMADEIN.pac and force-loading Brawl WarioWare that way since that would get rid of my custom textures). I get STGMADEIN_en.pac from Brawl, rename it, replace the textures there, stick it into P:M, and lo and behold, the game freezes upon me trying to load the stage. Strangely enough, I tried replacing Distant Planet with its Brawl incarnation as well, and it works just fine, custom textures and all. What, exactly, is the problem with WarioWare here, and is there any way I can get it to work like Distant Planet does without using the force-load method? I don't believe anything's wrong with loading the textures themselves since P:M WarioWare loaded up just fine, and to my knowledge, Brawl's STGMADEIN.pac and the STGMADEIN_en.pac I got are the same stage.

Top Bottom