• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Overall new link

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
I just wanted to throw my opinion out there. Compared to melee, his Brawl reincarnation seems to be much better in terms of balance (think mario, only stronger) His natural shield is something that just sticks out to me, although it's a bit harder to use now(for me anyway) I have one gripe though, his boomerang. That thing is ridonkulous. I honestly don't want an attack that brings an opponent to me, and at the same time alowing them to charge up a smash while coming (maybe its only happened to me). His arrows are improved/unimproved at the same time, while they go farther with less charge, they don't work very well against close, low opponents. The fact that his up-b is chargable amazes me, since it was already a strong move. Link's F-smash still is awesome, being able to hit twice, and at such insane time ranges. overall, link = great (not amazing, but great (sorry link mains) (remember, its just my opinion, not a fact))

Top Bottom