• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Outstounding Mario Idea!

Giga Pichu

Smash Apprentice
in the adventure mode, characters are supposed to get upgrades, right? Well, How about Mario gets a Special Power Called, "Dimensional Flip" Where, if you press A and B at the same time, or something, Mario will become PAPER MARIO! a different character like Zero Suit Samus exept doesnt steal a move! There can be special things only he can do also, and you can select him in V.S. and stuff after you "earn" him by pressing a button combo on Mario, like Wario being overalls Wario exept not with the same moves! What do you think of THAT?

(if this was supposed to be in Mario catagory, im sorry:()

Cinder

Smash Master
:laugh:...yeah, I caught that...it still shows it under the main list, it just says "Moved"...but yeah, on topic: it's a decent idea, I guess...no other way for Paper Mario to be playable imo...but seriously, when did Sakurai say characters would get upgrades in the SSE?

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
Man I'd love it if Paper Mario was a selectable character. That hammer could give a unique move list if you think about it.

And I think he meant upgrades along the lines of increasing attack and such. But I'm not one to kill someone's dream...

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Paper mario would be pretty kool, But where did mario gain the power to turn into PMario? I dont see it.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Sukari was talking about stickers being placed on the bottom of a character's trophy.

Sorry everyboyd, but unless more characters get added, or there's more we have not found yet, Paper Mario is not in Brawl.

Top Bottom