• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of sync CG

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i just got my wii bakc today and i started working on one of the characters ive been wanting to main most the IC's :D but unfortunately i cannot seem to do their CG's very well
the Dthrow to fair is pretty simple and i can do it till around 25 after which i go into an ice block lock.

the harder alt throws give me trouble though. It seems like when i Do the fthrow to fthrow that when i want to press the analog to go forward that popo goes forward and nana just stays there with the opponent in her hand ofcourse this makes popo go to far away to intercept the grab.

The backgrab is the most difficult though i just dont know whats wrong when i do it. I can get it maybe once but then i try it again and the same thing that happend with the up throw happens again popo goes backwards while nana sits there and when she finally does throw him popo is to far away to intercept the throw before the opponent goes into the air or d1s

experts of the ic boards any advice?

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
watch the demonstration vids in the video thread. they basically cover everything. and practice, for the most part, is key to mastering their throw combos. it's just something you have to figure to time through trial and error.

gordon117

Smash Cadet
My issue for the ground covering CG is the timing, do you use Z to grab or Shield + A to grab ITF?

Also when do you hit the grab, and what kind of position is the control stick in, because I have been having issues with Nana dash grabbing or rolling after I throw.

Top Bottom