• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OulanGC Melee Bi-weekly Tourines South FL

Outlanevents

Smash Rookie
OutlanGC is hosting Super Smash Bros. Melee tournaments every other week starting this Saturday Jan. 12th at 11am.

We also will host Tournaments at your request so if you have a bunch of freinds one day and you feel like playing for each other's money come on in and beat each other till the money falls out.

Feel free to contact us at Outlanevents@outlangc.com or call us at 954-538-8555.

All rules and information are posted at Outlangc.com

Outlangc is located

18227 Pines Boulevard
Pembroke Pines, Florida 33029

Honors

Smash Journeyman
I would suggest that you put the entry fee, the percentage of the fee based on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and how much percentage goes to the winner and how much goes to the store.

I would also suggest also the rules of the tournament. Such as number of stocks, time limit, stage available or banned

Also, I think your website isn't updated, cuase I don't see anything regarding the tournament. Hope this helps.

Animal control

Smash Ace
well most ppl are going to gigabits this week and Lime Fury and Dark Shy The Final Smash is on the 26th
so i'm thinking the best day is on the 19th if you change the day

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
yea i called outlan up a few minutes ago and theyre taking away 70 percent of the pot!

scratch that folk! the 70 percent of the pot is divided out to the players! my bad! if anyone is gonna be able to make it please post on this thread and i guess ill make a small attendance list. izzy are u still coming?

izzy24

Smash Ace
scratch that folk! the 70 percent of the pot is divided out to the players! my bad! if anyone is gonna be able to make it please post on this thread and i guess ill make a small attendance list. izzy are u still coming?
duuuude!!! that´s messed up....just kiddin, its all right though, i´ll go next week if ya guys are all for it.

RevN

Smash Apprentice
Hey Outlan my friend would like to know when your going to have Halo 3 Tournaments.

izzy24

Smash Ace
yea, i accualy like our smash players, but if your realy want we can take 70% istead of giving 70%
at outlan- hey man, i was rooting for you, but SOMEONE ELSE *points at gringo* gave the wrong info-
I just coulldn´t go last week because of something else, but i will def. try to go this week or whenever.

BTW- just kiddin gringo, hope you can get that list started (as punishment)...again....kidding :)

Top Bottom