• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ou rmt

IceArrow

Smash Lord
I rarely play PO but I do maybe once a week. This is the team I use and it wins 90% of the time but its not perfect. Not much of a strategy on this team except for mindgaming my opponent. I play on PO because Smogon is full of stall teams. This is a wifi team for mindgames.

Zoroark (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Night Burst
- Nasty Plot
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast

Zoroark and Espeon I use to switch around depending on their lead. Standard Zoroark.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Fire Punch

This is a paralyzing and flinching Jirachi. I usually pass Gorebyss Shell Smash to this. Leftovers is used over Life Orb or whatever else he uses so I can keep on healing when they cant attack by flinch or paralyze.

Gorebyss (M) @ White Herb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Standard Gorebyss. If Jirachi is dead I usually just stay in until it dies because Surf and Ice Beam have good type coverage and a lot of people think Gorebyss is weak but he isnt.

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multi-Scale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
- Draco Meteor

Dragonite is on this team for synergy and support. Draco Meteor over Substitute because Substitute is useless because of Multi-Scale and Draco Meteor suprises them and usually takes out their pokemon and it counters Latios.

Blaziken (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Hi Jump Kick
- Blaze Kick

Blaziken usually comes in after Dragonite paralyzes the opponent so he can setup. Blaze Kick over Flare Blitz because recoil and life orb usually kill me.

Espeon (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Magic Mirror
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Psycho Shock
- Shadow Ball
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Standard Choice Specs Espeon and used for midgames with Zoroark.

So thats my team. Excadrill destroys my team but thats it.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Blaziken with Speed Boost is banned. Dragonite really wants to be offensive to get more synergy with Gorebyss. Use HP(Fire) on Espeon to get rid of the Steels setting up the hazards. Set speed to 240 EVs (I think) to outrun base 108s. Espeon's not so great when shes facing a Ferrothorn and can't do anything about it. If you have trouble against Excadrill, use Breloom or Conkeldurr to get it out. There are other options but these two are the most efficient. To use Zoroark to it's fullest potential, do not lead with it. First off, you WANT to use Magic Mirror to bounce SR to the opposing side. Having Zoroark lead doesn't let you accomplish that. Zoroark is best used to get rid of physical walls, luring out ghosts. I usually use sub over Nasty Plot, since almost any Pokemon can use sub so it doesn't immediately reveal the Zoroark. You want him in after your foe's Mach Puncher is gone.

Top Bottom