• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other things i've seen

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=1333]Other things i've seen[/drupal]

Thier is a long list of things i have seen ...usally when i always go out to LA or some other places
*A Dead drunk in the park of San Fernado. I knew he was dead because his foot was chewed by the dogs.
* A man in a motorcycle accident (i siad hi to him 5 minutes before he got into the accident). He's bike was destroyed, everything was gone and the motor was on it's own. As for the man. One of his arms had no bone or meat in it just skin. (i don't know what happened to the dude ever sience)
* A head on cullision with two cars. One of the passangers flys out the window. The other passengers are okay .... i think.
well that what i've seen and the rest is what i did .. i'll just post them up as well
* i helped a women by calling the abluance for her. Apperantly she had Internal bleeding. The week after that she thanked me for helping her.
Well thats all be happy to share what crazy and sad things you've seen or helped in

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
Hobos sleeping on train tracks.

As in directly -on- the train tracks.

Suicidal hobos hurrahurrah!

Top Bottom