• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ORLANDO SMASHERS!! good news! I, syko, will be in town.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
yo, check me out! my name is Syk0, im from miami. you may know of me from a video or 2. im not very popular, but im skilled. dont take my word for it though, just check out my vids. go to youtube, and type S-y-k-0 thats a zero not an o. many vids will come up, so dont worry about it being a waist of time. if you dont think ill be worth it then dont respond to me, but if you do, and want to meet up while im there, here is my number*786-260-4560*(call me anytime, literally, anytime) ill be living in LAKE MARY, in SEMINAL COUNTY. sorry, but i wont be having any smash equipment with me. if you dont mind, please bring an extra controller, and a cube with smash please. im really exited to play some new people further north. i would like to be able to prove myself as an exelent player. i hope you do decide to come. later:)

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
i will be there today around 6pm. i remember you col bol, you play with fox right? do you think you could get anyone else to show up with you if you decide to actually show? i wont be able to get from place to place, because i wont have a car. so ill be depending on you guys. sorry.:)

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
my friends house is still open. give me a call, and bring some friends

Top Bottom