• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Original sets- Interest thread

Should I do this?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
I've been thinking up movesets for ages- some random moves, some actually viable, and some just to counter a specific character. None of them are actually tied to a real character or anything, they're completely stand-alone. It's become a sort of hobby of mine. If I we're to post some of these, would you guys like to critique? Also, should I make individual threads or post them here?

In the meantime, feel free to debate the usefulness of a character whose moves are always random (I.e. his neutral B could be Fox's blaster the first time you use it, then Zamus's paralyzer next, so on and so forth.).

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Oh that's not an example lol, it's more food for thought. When I make a full set I go in depth on each move with estimates on run speed, weight, etc.

Top Bottom