• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon's Power Ranked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
The smash scene in Oregon has grown enough to warrant a full PR List. I want to see this done correctly so we can contribute to the community and provide information that other states can access. As such I'm asking for help from Oregon players active on these forums to provide intelligent discussion, valued opinions, and other assistance in accordance to the Regional/State Power Rankings Regulations.

Important Notice:
Any inclusion of off-topic, "flaming", "spam", or otherwise non-proactive posts will be flagged and reported to a moderator.
Discussion of this thread should be done in the OSM topic, not here.

Since the PR List is under development, we must establish the foundations:

1. Administrator
2. Panelists (3)
3. Mission Statement
4. PR Criteria

1. Administrator
I hereby establish myself as Regional Administrator/Sponsor of the Oregon Power Rankings through the creation and maintenance of this thread. I fulfill all requirements having run Oregon state tournaments for approximately 2 years and helped coordinate and/or run a number of others, am an active participant in tournaments both in state and out-of-state, and am knowledgeable of both game and community.

2. Panelists
As per Regional/State PR Regulations, we are required to have a minimum of three (3) panelists. Volunteers for this position are currently open to anyone with knowledge and experience of SSB who are currently residing in the state of Oregon. Panelists will be chosen by general acceptance of the Oregon Smash Community, and, if necessary, by majority vote.

3. Mission Statement
I have provided a Mission Statement. Any addendum or amendment is up for discussion within this thread and is subject to approval by Panelists and Regional Administrator.

4. PR Criteria
A preliminary criteria for placement within the Power Ranking is included in the Mission Statement. Changes and additions are up for discussion within this thread and is subject to approval by Panelists and Regional Administrator.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Mission Statement
The goal of the Oregon Power Ranking is to provide an accurate summary of the rankings of individual Smash players in the state of Oregon based on talent, expertise, and performance. The list will give insight to players in other states, help top players garner reputation, and motivate the competitive spirit within Oregon. Panelists will be chosen based on knowledge of players, tournaments, and the game itself.

Administrator - Captain Alaska

Panelists

1. Captain Alaska
2. Always_Default
3. TheCatPhysician

Power Rankings will be posted now.

1. Lunaris

2. Eggz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom