• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Options from the Neutral-B Jab Reset

why

Smash Rookie
Now that Ganon has gained the ability to jab reset with the cape, could there be any potential options for jab reset setups? I believe that side B might work depending on if the target misses the tech, and the direction of their DI. As well as that, what are options from after hitting the jab reset that are fast enough to hit the target befor they stand up? I was thinking jab or forward tilt, but there might be other options as well.

Stalled

Smash Apprentice
You can jab reset out of grounded flame choke if they miss the tech. i feel like you can probably hit an uptilt off a jab reset, but i have no testing or numbers to back that up

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
dtilt might be a good option because of its set up potential. grab too obviously. down b is another. any of his smashes would be good but i think theyre all too slow. same with uptilt. theres also a chance that his cape isnt even quick enough to properly gain a follow up from the reset, but again, this needs proper testing.

Super_Primid

Smash Apprentice
F Smash (with proper timing) ALWAYS works. Due to the low endlag of cape you can even get a little charge. Though, i have a couple of times rushed the f smash and either missed or got a weird late hit.

Top Bottom