• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Operations Rainfall and Moonfall follow-up: Operation Starfall!

D

Deleted member

I'm actually planning to create an account on both Twitter and Facebook inspired of both Operation Rainfall and Operation Moonfall, named "Operation Starfall", which would mainly consist to promote even further the two upcoming Metroid titles to people who are not familiar to the series, in order to encourage Nintendo to keep making Metroid games in a more regular pace and to avoid another long and painful drought to happen.

First, I would like to know if there are artists or members who know artists on these boards, in order to make arts inspired by these two:

Second, I would like to know if there are people who would like to run this new Operation along with me, and mostly how to promote it effectively.

Any volunteers?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
We need them to sell very well. Then they will make them frequently.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
How do you intend to reach demographics that would otherwise not be subject to Nintendo's existing marketing? With the previous two "fall" projects, fans took it upon themselves to accomplish what Nintendo was seemingly hesitant to do, or had not yet announced, but it seems to me like these two Metroid games will likely get rather extensive marketing as it is. At least as far as the Metroid IP goes.

D

Deleted member

Just saw this on Facebook:

Operation Samus Returns is a fine name too.
Otherwise my idea behind this thread is the same.

Top Bottom