• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Open World Monthly #4 Results

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Another successful thread, and it was all thanks to you guys who showed up. Overall, we had some very hype matches and I feel bad for everyone who missed them.

****Just as a reminder, Open World Monthly #5 will be my LAST tournament I'll be hosting. After that, I will not be hosting anymore tournaments. I've talked a little with the venue owner and I'm going to do everything in my power to help him be able to continue these events in the way we are used to (because he doesn't know anything about the smash community). The best I will be able to do is promote the events until I am no longer needed.***

Results:

Brawl Singles
1: Samsora ($21.00)
2: Brawlman ($10.50)
3: Holden ($3.50)
4: Dylan
5: Rebecca
6: Melanie
7: Alex

Melee Doubles
1: Ira and Griff (Team Fox?) ($30.00)
2: Jon and Avery ($15.00)
3: Steven and Kenny ($5.00)
4: Caleb and Shawn
5: Diego and Logan

Melee Singles
1: Avery ($30.00)
2: Griff ($15.00)
3: Kenny ($5.00)
4: Diego
5: Jon
5: Caleb
7: Tyler
7: Logan
9: Xander
9: Jacob

P:M Doubles
1: Griff and Avery ($30.00)
2: Dark and Ira ($15.00)
3: Jon and Tyler ($5.00)
4: Xandre and Jacob
5: Caleb and Shawn

P:M Singles
1: Avery ($24.00)
2: Griff ($12.00)
3: Ira ($4.00)
4: Tyler
5: Jon
5: Caleb
7: Jacob
7: Xander

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
I really wish I lived down south :(
Seeing this results thread makes me realize if I dint get sniped early in bracket by people like Taylor, dope, and rice I could do a lot better.
Now to play teams with the CPU on pm.
Cry

Top Bottom