• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Open Wifi Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
struggling to find open tournaments wifi currently. every tournament i find is full before i cant enter, does anyone else have some open tournaments? would greatly appreciate the links!

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Yeah I feel the pain. Honestly I'd go to the r/smashconnect (link in my sig) community on reddit - it's the best place currently for finding matches with people and joining tournaments. Keep an eye on it - I've bookmarked the 'new' page so I can quickly see new rooms and tournaments that open up.

Better than using For Glory, and I've found that's why people want to join tournaments at this point - just so they can play something other than For Glory (FD only with no custom moves).

Last edited:

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
Yeah I feel the pain. Honestly I'd go to the r/smashconnect (link in my sig) community on reddit - it's the best place currently for finding matches with people and joining tournaments. Keep an eye on it - I've bookmarked the 'new' page so I can quickly see new rooms and tournaments that open up.

Better than using For Glory, and I've found that's why people want to join tournaments at this point - just so they can play something other than For Glory (FD only with no custom moves).
for glory makes me hate the game, so bad hahaha thanks will check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom