• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Thread! Brawl Singles Monthly (Wed, 03/18, 17:55 EST)!

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Never played Brawl online before? No problem! Here's a guide on how to play online!

Info
Brawl Singles 18/03 Wednesday 17:55 pm EST | Ruleset
  • Double Elimination
  • Stream TBA
Sign-Ups
By entering these events you agree to follow the /r/smashbros Tournament Code Of Conduct.
  • Brawl Singles | Click HERE to sign up.
There will be a mandatory check-in time 1 hour before the events begin. You must check in on the challonge bracket. If you do not check-in properly you will not be in the event.

We require EVERYONE to be in the IRC client linked below.
IRC Brawl TOURNEY
IRC Brawl TOURNEY2

--------------------

This tournament is brought to you my Hypest, the Official Tournament Team of /r/smashbros!

Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Twitch

If you want to keep up with our events outside of Social Media then check out our Event Calendar and see what you might enjoy entering! While you are at it, why not check out our Rankings Page and see where people rank!.

Thank you for showing interest in our tournaments, we're always so excited to promote all forms of Smash here on /r/smashbros! So come on out and Brawl with us!

RosalinaSama

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ROSA#211
NNID
Fracktail
3DS FC
2492-4324-7138
Switch FC
SW-1139-8011-8725
apologies that I entered myself in the bracket for like 3 of your tournaments and never showed up, turns out they were earlier in the morning than I could even wake up for. Will eventually make it to one and hopefully my internet is actually good enough to play

Top Bottom