• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online SSB64 Tournament: Clan Battles

Skrlx

Smash Champion
It's Time for the BIGGEST Tournament in EMULARENA GROUNDS!

This tournament is Teams and singles(for finals)

Clans:
PpS
MC
MZ
SL
PT
TP
GU
iXi
NT
SG
NBK
SH
*clan here(put that in your nick if you're not in one)

Everybody will meet at Emularena Grounds:
IP:69.90.34.14:27888
I will be hosting a Chat join and state if you're present.

I sign in kaillera as Yoshi Wrath, i sign in as other nicks as well so look for Yoshi Wrath or Prince Marth(no not S/H Marth)

After i take attendance we will meet up at AllisBrawl.com in the tournament Chats. (tournament chat # to be posted later)

Guidelines & Rules:
The tourney is server hosted and in the finals and the final match to end it all can be p2p or server(your choice)
In The beggining clan members will group with fellow members. Each clan will be assigned another clan to compete in Teams. (Please Note that Clan Members Max is 4 clan members maybe 5) there will be 2 sets of same clan games. for example there will be 2 seperate games MZmember1,MZmember2 will be fighting with NBKmember1,NBKmember2 while another second game is MZmember3,MZmember4 with NBKmember3,NBKMember4 etc. There is loser brackets and there is no best out of 3

Everything depends on what clans show up and how many clans show up. Now in order for the clan to advance your clan team has to win both of the games. if 2 members beat the other team but the other same team members lose to the opponent clan. the losing 2 person clan team will have to play the other clans loser bracket. Or if your team loses and wins the other game and the other team wins(that you recently lost to) you must play again to decide the winner

If a Clan has 2 set losses they are out. (that doesn't mean that they are completely out) The clan that beats all of the other clans Wins Phase 1. This is where the FINAL Battle comes to place. Each clan team will Pick their best member to go head on with other clan's best players. Most likely it will be more than 4 players total. so it'll be a mini tourney amongst them. 1 v 1 finals can be p2p'ed or server. This "mini-tourney" doesn't have loser brackets and no best ouf of 3. once you lose your clan lost completely.

Game Rules:
- 5 Stocks(applies to phase 1 and final battle)
- For phase 1 TA must be on.
- No items(applies to Phase 1 and Final Battle)

Banned Stages:
(The following are banned from phase 1 and Final Battle)
- Planet Zebes
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Yoshi's Island
- Peach's Castle
---The rest are available to play in both phase 1 and Final Battle---

Desynch and other issues:
If one of the team players Desynches constantly(max 3x) automatic win goes to the opposing clan(this doesnt apply to Final Battle)
If one one of the team members Lags really bad (max almost 40.0FPS) the lagger will be asked to fix his lag or forfeit. (remember to close bandwidth hungry programs like Bittorent,MSN,IM programs,browser windows etc)

Time Zones(tourney date)
The Tourney will start at 3:00PM(i suggest being in the chat 10 minutes before the tourney time) Please note that this is my Time Zone for California. (i do not know much about time zones so if you can on your own figure out what time you have to be here if you still dont know post a reply here and ask) The tourney will be on Monday July 28 2008.

Please post a reply if you're attending this tourney. Come and represent your Clan!

Clan Members Attending(4 spots for each clan)

PpS:

MC:
1. Nintendude

MZ:

SL:
SL Clan is ready to smash!
1. King Monty
2. Ralston
3. Lord Shadow
4. Firo

PT:

TP:

GU:
GU clan is ready to smash!
1. Christian
2. Kimimaru
3. Jack
4. Elite

iXi

NT

SG

NBK

SH

*clan here

Please be punctual and make sure to make it on time and HAVE FUN!
This tourney will start at 3:00PM until it's finished

Here's the post in the SSB64 section http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4995001

Khrisz

Smash Rookie
im in!

ok..
me
Christian
Kimimaru
Jack
and
Elite
All from GU

are in the tourney..

firo

Smash Ace
I will be attending as well. (Firo from SL)

I will be able to go on the computer at like, 5:50 to 5:55, so if I'm not there right away I'm coming.

Top Bottom