• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

online play

so swanky

Smash Rookie
whenever i play project64 i seem to desynch almost every game, and i usually lag alot, is there something you can do to fix this, i dont think the problem is with my internet connection

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
whenever i play project64 i seem to desynch almost every game, and i usually lag alot, is there something you can do to fix this, i dont think the problem is with my internet connection
Is your internet connection wired or wireless, because I seem to DS alot more when I use a wireless connection opposed to when I use a wired connection

Also if you lag alot, try defragmenting your computer

Start --> All Programs --> Asscessories --> System Tools --> Disk Defragmenter

craiigg

Smash Lord
Theres too many reasons, mad connection, wireless, Firewalls, security programs, computer spec's, location

try fixing any firewalls, or changing settings in your router if you have one. Probably open ports or something
Also close all programs when playing, don't have itunes running x___x;

Top Bottom