• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Ike duels and Ike VS ????

Zomfg

Smash Rookie
:)Ok This thread is used for Getting FCs, then seeing who is better and you can also post other things here too like techs and stuff that others can read here and get better this may sound stupid at first or somewhat close to that but i think this is going to make me and other people better and pwning with Ike (me i'd say i suck) but i'm going to post my FC and others once its been posted underneath mine so we don't go looking for them

(I will add more when i check)

FRIEND CODES:

Zomfg-2234-6864-9797

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
Everyone's got this really cool idea to start a place where Ike players can come together and share information about each other and Ike. No one ever stops to think that the Ike boards handles this duty just fine without them.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
A similar thread was made earlier by someone, and closed later that day by a mod. It's only a matter of time that this thread is going to suffer the same fate. Heck there's no need for this since smashboards now has the friend finder feature.

Top Bottom