• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Help

Jdm262

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jdm262
I'm trying to play PM online with a friend. We both have the Hackless Wii ZIP (WiFi-Safe) version, but it doesn't seem to be working. Do we need new friend codes? or am I downloading the wrong version?

Thanks for the help!

Jdm262

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jdm262
We're able to connect but it's laggy, and whenever I do an action, it takes a second before it actually registers. Can I do anything about that?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Error code 60000 means that your friend code isn't recognised by the server. The only way to fix this is to delete your save file.

Lag is affected by your internet connection's roundtrip latency speed, or "ping", and also by your distance from your opponent. Go here and run the test, and have your friend run it as well. If it's more than 100-150ms, your, or your friend's, connection isn't suitable for online gaming. Likewise, if your friend is based in a different country, lag will be quite high as well. There aren't really any fixes for this, other than maybe to upgrade your internet connection. Brawl online play is quite laggy anyway, so some lag will always be present.

also, please don't double-post. If you want to add to your previous post, edit it instead of posting again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom