• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online DHD down air practice sessions?

Joshua Flynn

Smash Apprentice
I've been thinking about having online practice sessions on smash so other duck hunt duo mains could practice their down airs on the different characters and their different recovery moves, with me acting as the crash test dummy (so I'll be knocked off stage and attempt to avoid the down airs whilst recovering with different characters).

What do you all think? Is that something you'd be interested in?

TheWorstMuppet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheWorstMuppet
3DS FC
1332-8277-4239
I'm up for it, but Duck Hunt just feels horrible on online. That might be just my internet tho.

Joshua Flynn

Smash Apprentice
Obviously I can't do anything about lag or precise timing, but by being a crash test dummy I can give you a rough idea at what point a particular character is vulnerable.

Okay, so there is interest.

If players want to join, add: TheUnderdawg
Don't forget to post here your timezone (I know TheWorstMuppet is GMT as it says 'Scotland'. I'm also GMT) and what time best suits you, and any crash test dummy character(s) you want me to be for your down air practice (if it's unspecified I'll choose random).

Note: It doesn't have to be just for down airs, you can practice other moves or conduct other duck hunt duo related experiments, but you'll have to let me know, here, in advance what you want me to do.

Last edited:

TheWorstMuppet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheWorstMuppet
3DS FC
1332-8277-4239
Wait, you're in the UK??
Or... nearby anyway?

I've been looking for Duck Hunt mains in the UK!

Edit: But, yeah! I didn't mean to come across as so dismissive. I'd be up for it anytime!

Edit edit: I'm being a dummo, jumpin' to conclusions but I got really excited there, anyway~

Last edited:

Joshua Flynn

Smash Apprentice
Yep, I'm in the UK, opposite end of the country though. Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I'm all over the place.

Just add me and we can pick a time to do the practice sessions.

Top Bottom