• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Onett Exploit?

Crappin Falcon

Smash Rookie
not really sure if a thread has been made about this yet..

with Jigglypuff, dash over to the bottom of the stage, then to the house furthest to the right. you should be on the LEFT side of the RIGHT house, on the lowest part of the stage. roll to the right so that you're directly under the roof. then, let your shield break. you should still fly up above the screen, but you won't die.. it takes Jigglypuff a few seconds to fall back down, and it's pretty cool over wi-fi. :) with taller characters, I've found that they barely hop upwards after their shields break and it goes straight to the "dizziness animation".

Note: Hold a Gooey Bomb or Bob-omb before breaking your shield for more fun!

R h y m e

Smash Apprentice
This can also be done on New Pork City at the bottom area near the threshhold. Inch under the wall to the left and break Jigglypuff's shield. When she flies up, she'll get caught on the wall for a second, then skyrocket up without losing a stock.

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
Well, it was useful to show to my friends. One of them was Pit, and he was trying to shoot me while I was up there. I didn't realize the consequences of that, so I did the glitch again. He hit. I got KOd. We all laughed though.
Anyway, it's not an exploit, in the least. An exploit would be using the game's mechanics in a non-standard way to help you. Being sent off-screen without dying could help you, if you broke your shield accidentally. You'd still get beaten up when you landed, though.

Top Bottom