• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

one thing that Sakuria Shouldnt have done with ike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnt726

Smash Cadet
ever BRUTALLY kick some ones *** with ike? and i mean, you did the coolest combos, the best meteor smash's everything was just top notch.. and then..... you WIN!!! yay!!!!

then... IT happens

THIS GAMES WINNER IS...IKE!

Ike: "i fight for my friends."

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! i love ike.. no doubt hes my main and my favorite character, but u cant look very cool after kicking some ones *** when ike says i fight for my friends!

lolz, anyone else feel the same way?

Zenithal

Smash Rookie
Its kind of a **** move on Ike's part actually. He hands out this amazing victory cause he's as broken as a five dollar Korean toy, and then he calmly informs you that the *** kicking you just recieved was for his comrades back home.

Oh yea, that whoopin I just served you that made you six different shades of jacked up, that was for my homies. You ain't even worth my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom