• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One more character? (IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE)

Who would you want?

• Total voters

Guest385216

Smash Rookie
Imagine if Sakurai stated that he was only going to put in one more character. My ideas would be, (1 being the most)

1. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

2. Banjo-Kazooie (self title)

3. ARMS character

4. Rabbids character

5. Geno (Super Mario RPG)

6. Captain Toad

(THANKS TO LEGENDARY SPIRT TAMER FOR POINTING THAT OUT. I CHANGED IT. NO STOP YELLING AT ME!!!)

Last edited:

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Sakurai never said there would only be one more character adeed. With that said, this seems like a fun idea for a topic regardless. If I had to pick only one more character, it would be Dixie Kong to solidify the DK series.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Banjo&Kazooie is all I need for this to be the ultimate video game.

Guest385216

Smash Rookie
I'm tired of people yelling at me for pitting things in that I didn't put in or I messed up. Let me be! Reply if you explain why you voted that person

It's also unlimited votes. Vote for anybody you want. Dont restrict yourself to one

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I voted for Waluigi for two reasons.

1. Celica wasn't listed.
2. Of the characters listed, he's my favorite.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Either geno or banjo easily

However due to :ultkrool: and :ultridley: I don’t really care at this point but I would want one of those two

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I went for those who aren't already disconfirmed. I also thought you intended to have... 1 only. Sorry about trying to fix the poll.

Anyway, Shadow, Isaac, Rabbids, Steve, and Dixie are my most wanted. Geno is there too, I admit, but he isn't among my top wanted regardless.

Guest385216

Smash Rookie
I went for those who aren't already disconfirmed. I also thought you intended to have... 1 only. Sorry about trying to fix the poll.

Anyway, Shadow, Isaac, Rabbids, Steve, and Dixie are my most wanted. Geno is there too, I admit, but he isn't among my top wanted regardless.
It's fine. I'm just tired of people yelling at me

Guest385216

Smash Rookie
I want most of the characters on the ballot

If you have an idea for the ballot, put it in the comments. I will put it in the list. You can then change your vote.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please don't double post. Edit your messages instead. :)

As for ideas, Paper Mario, Brian(Quest 64), Sylux(Metroid), Master Chief(Halo), Fulgore(Killer Instinct), Nightmare(Soul Calibur).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno's the only one for Smash Ultimate for me to feel complete

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
I would really hate for there to be only one more. Too many others I'd love to see from my most wanted and also others I'd love to see for the sake of their fans, but I would have to take Isaac under these circumstances. I want him far too much.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Isaac easily. The Golden Sun series needs to rise again and having Isaac return as a playable character after being removed as an assist trophy from Smash 4 would be the ULTIMATE comeback

Last edited:

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
Bandana Waddle Dee is easily my number 1 pick

Rayman is easily number 2

Steve is number 3

Dixie Kong is number 4

The Black Knight is number 5

If Bandana Waddle Dee gets in I’d be happy with just him, but to get a few more would be great as well.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Easy, Banjo & Kazooie. Though I've never heard of anyone ask for a Fortnite rep and a little surprised to not see Rex & Pyra up there.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Neither Elma or Crash are on this list...BLASPHEMY!!

Also...
*Sylux*

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
If I could only pick one more itd be banjo.

If I could pick one echo to go with him, itd be dixie.

LunarLiv

Smash Apprentice
Shantae.
Sora, Travis Touchdown and Wonder Red would be the other 3 of the 4 I'd want to get in, but if I had to pick one, it'd be Shantae. It'd mean a lot!

Heatswave

Smash Apprentice
Just one character left on my wishlist: Dixie.
If she is in the roster is perfect for me.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
If it were just one character, it would be Geno for me. If I could have an echo fighter though it would be Tails because Mario/Luigi and Sonic/Tails needs to be a thing.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I already got two of my most-wanted characters in (Snake returning and Simon Belmont as a newcomer), but Isaac is my most wanted character and has been for awhile. I wanted at least either Simon or Isaac to get in, but if both are added, I will be absolutely ecstatic.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
My #1 vote would be Dovahkiin. I'd love to see Skyrim's Dragonborn cross blades with the current cast. Plus Kirby wearing his iconic helmet and squeaking "FUS RO DAH!" would be too cute.

Also Tails, since I always liked him more than the rest of the Sonic cast put together. I'd love to be able to recreate that EGM hoax if he got in. I'd actually prefer he were an echo of Sonic, since I'm used to him in Sonic 2, so I like the classic moveset.

D

Deleted member

My most wanted got in King K. Rool so I'm happy with whoever, also I might not much about Metroid but I'm super happy Ridley's in as well he fits, right in, glad he's where he belongs. So with those two alone I'm content.

If I had to pick anybody though I'd say Geno.

Fane

Smash Journeyman
My currently most wanted character is Skull Kid.

After him it'd probably be Sceptile, Azura, or Petey Piranha.(Yes, I'm probably his only supporter...)

Top Bottom