• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Minute Melee: Naruto vs Luffy

Was the Fight fair?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TRComm

Smash Rookie
Sup Smashers,

Recently Screw Attack did another one minute melee. This is where the have 2 popular fictional characters duke it out for one minute and see who wins. Screw Attack is also known for Death Battle especially Goku vs Superman. In this fight they had pre pain arc naruto fight a post time skip luffy. Nauto only used Rasengan, Shadow Clones and one tail mode. Luffy was able to use Red Hawk, Haki, Gear Second and a plethora of other moves. I found this really unfair. I love Naruto and One-Piece the same but they should have at least used post pain Naruto( for example sage mode or nine tail chakra mode). I want to know your opinion. Thanks. Let the fanboy debate begin.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Because it was in the DH and I accidentally moved it here.

My fault '.'

@Shaya can u move pls thx

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Didn't care enough about either of the two fighters. I only watch 1MM and Death Battle in my down time.

Top Bottom