• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On the first day of xmas my true love gave to me

WIGI

Smash Champion
Chain Grab Happy I-Cs

OKKK so

this is my plan.

durign 12 days im going to pick ym 12 hardest matchups. and i will play ONLY against that character for that entire day, whiel discusing with that specifica character noards abotu how i can improve. by doing this i will allow myself to become comfortable enough against all ym matchups, and will therfore become better.

ice climebrs imediatly came into mind.

this was the result of day 1.

http://jp.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A9DC784D691EA975

great games everyone, there were a few taunt spikes xD. and a few 0-deaths on me. watch alll the vids,i beleive this would be very usefull for both our boards video threads.

p.s, let me know if that link doesn't work, im supre lazy to poast every individual link.

and watch all of them too, good stuff happens in every vid.

-WiGi

smaci92

Smash Lord
nice vids. Bomb, you're pretty good at chaingrabbing online :)

Wigi, I gotta play you! lol maybe tomorrow afternoon, if that works for you?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
blech. those were terrible.... i need to stop playing online.... it just makes me look sloppy and bad overall..... ugh....

smaci92

Smash Lord
blech. those were terrible.... i need to stop playing online.... it just makes me look sloppy and bad overall..... ugh....
fp...you're way better then when I last saw you play. You're using more aerials and less smashes...good job :bee: don't be to hard on yourself.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
OK, I'm pretty sure that last game with me, the 7th one, is not me. I'm sure of this because I don't use Dthrows for CGing except when I do it to N-Fair.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
fp...you're way better then when I last saw you play. You're using more aerials and less smashes...good job :bee: don't be to hard on yourself.
no, those vids are just bad. they don't accurately show how i play offline. most of the reaction times were down.... i just sat there a couple times.... no, not good. i've been 3 stocking teams of lvl 9 cpus all day and looking at those vids kinda hurt to watch.....

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I should have gotten in on this, haha. :]

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I wanna give presents to you guys in Christmas! <3 Some nice matches! :3

WIGI

Smash Champion
frozn, your really good for an ic who doesnlt chaingrab lol

kawaii, i view you almost as my "boss battle"
how i do against you compared to how badly you 3 stocked me last time wil display if ive amde progress. im down for friednlies tonight once i get vista installed.

howd you gusy liek the taunt spikes? =P

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
howd you gusy liek the taunt spikes? =P
It's accurate! xD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3nBSbacSmeo& <- I'm pretty sure that's me... because I remember the part where I solo Squall on the first stock and the last stock, and I play like that. O__o
And sorry for the confusion about the IC color.. I use a variety of 'em. (Except black and yellow)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Rofl, boss battle.

*Summons thugs*

smaci92

Smash Lord
It's accurate! xD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3nBSbacSmeo& <- I'm pretty sure that's me... because I remember the part where I solo Squall on the first stock and the last stock, and I play like that. O__o
And sorry for the confusion about the IC color.. I use a variety of 'em. (Except black and yellow)
yep, that vid is definately you chibi...I can tell by the way you play. Unfortunately, you sorta sucked in that game lol. but whatever, I just love you're IC's...I learn so much from them. :bee: Wigi, you're lucky you got to play chibi...he has the best IC's on smashboards in my opinion...;)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
yep, that vid is definately you chibi...I can tell by the way you play. Unfortunately, you sorta sucked in that game lol. but whatever, I just love you're IC's...I learn so much from them. :bee: Wigi, you're lucky you got to play chibi...he has the best IC's on smashboards in my opinion...;)
Thanks again. xD;

On that vid, he kind of desynched me well so Popo and Nana can be separated, but at the last stock, he desynched them so Belay couldn't activate the tether.

:x The ICs vs. Luigi on Battlefield sucked most of the part, I think.. I got 2 stocked. *checks again*

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Thanks again. xD;

On that vid, he kind of desynched me well so Popo and Nana can be separated, but at the last stock, he desynched them so Belay couldn't activate the tether.

:x The ICs vs. Luigi on Battlefield sucked most of the part, I think.. I got 2 stocked. *checks again*
Speaking of which... when I watched this for the 2nd time, I realized something..

Look at 3:17-3:19, he did a wavetaunt. I still can't do any wavetilts/smashes/taunts/etc. though.. -__-;

WIGI

Smash Champion
It's accurate! xD

kk i updated the video title. thx, it was confuzing cuz i ahd so many replays
Speaking of which... when I watched this for the 2nd time, I realized something..

Look at 3:17-3:19, he did a wavetaunt. I still can't do any wavetilts/smashes/taunts/etc. though.. -__-;
please go to regional zones-canada- gta taunt pr, and post this vid and talk abotu how well i taunted you and tauntspiked you xD

hey, WiGi, you didn't put up the castle siege battle....
yeah srry i don;t have the castle seige one.. nto sure why.. why did somthing cool happen?

and is chibi betetr than kawaii? i dunnoo... but alot of people from my subscription list have been very impressed with him and bomb

smaci92

Smash Lord
and is chibi betetr than kawaii? i dunnoo... but alot of people from my subscription list have been very impressed with him and bomb
I haven't played bunny for like 2 months, so I dunno...she was already good back then, but she's proabably like 10 times better now...so they might be about equal or bunny might be a bit better...:)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
WiGi said:
I dunno either. xD But my friends just say I'm good. :p

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah i only have the 2.

and yoru iceblocks didn;t gimp me, the lag of me trying to up b, but the games like "oh he wants to use down b again"

then i die.

but hey thast wifi for ya.

its cuz i have to mash down b so fast then when i get hit it just does it again.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Great matches.
They were very entertaining. :laugh:

Chuee

Smash Hero
Those wer sum pretty good IC's and weegee :)
BTW: is lucas gonna be one of the 12?

WIGI

Smash Champion
samus, G=w rob yoshi lucario tlink kirby marth metaknight snake DDD

i think this is the list im choosing from... i dunno. i know i have more than 12 people i should be fighting.. but i think i should limit this to the 12 characters who consistantly own me..

so i shoudl take lucario of the list. maybey even snake but good snake practise is always usefull.

im nto sure, but i doubt lucas will be on the 12 days of christmas.

Top Bottom