• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg SMG is an amazing game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I just picked up the game earlier at Sam's Club. And I must tell you, especially my fellow real Nintendo fans out there, that this game is absolutely amazing. The music is orchestrated, the presentation is wuzzing out life and color, the game play is fantastic. You know games like RE4 is really awesome to play with friends, right? B/c even watching you are playing , your friends can enjoy it. SMG is exactly like that, and your friend can interact with you with a second wiimote. My girlfriend has never enjoyed a video game besides being a great spectator. This is like the first time, she was actually interact with a game physically, miracle!!! SMG I love thee!!!

Go and buy SMG if you have a Wii, b/c this is absolutely worth it. Come back with your copy and tell me about your impression of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom