• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omega tortimer island, bike super jump

C4-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pig321
On the either side of the stage, tortimer island (omega form), if you angle your bike forward while recovering and hit (with your front tire)just below where you can grab the ledge you'll get a super jump if in the right spot. I have tested it a bit and its definitely possible to pull off at will if you practice the timing / spacing of it. It seems to only work on tortimer island omega form and no other stages (i have not tested all stages). It also seems that depending on how much you angle your bike forward and how fast you are going you can get either higher or lower jumps. Some people may think its useless but i think you can do some good mixups such as tricking your opponent into thinking your just going to your ride bike onto the stage or even surprising someone who does not expect you to be able to get that high that fast ( which could lead to a low percent KO). Of course its uses are extremely situational, but if your like me, you like to learn all thing little techniques and options your character has

also something to note- if your having trouble with it and your front tire seems to be just sliding through the ground, your aiming to high or even to low. you want to aim for the front tire to be angled forward will hitting just below the part of the ledge you can grab.

- I am sure someone else has discovered this by now but i haven't seen anything about it

anyways heres a video of the glitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmhXJ-EKB0

Last edited:

C4-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pig321
So I've Been doing more testing with it and I discovered a lot , if you know you positioned it right and you jump off right as you hit the ledge you'll still get the super jump effect but you'll be directly under the bike which would allow you to up air,nair , or waft the bike which would extend the length the hitbox is out , which is pretty cool.

Another things that's really weird and glitchy that I realized was happening was if your front tire glitchs into the stage when trying to super jump and you jump off you can do a b reversal in the air or land and run in the opposite direction and the bike will actually turn around and go the direction your facing , not useful but interesting

Last edited:
Top Bottom