• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's weaknesses?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I wish to know Olimar's weaknesses so that if I see any guys trying to exploit them, I can quickly tell right away which ones to countermeasure their actions.

(I play Olimar.)

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
Honestly, I believe Olimar has no weaknesses on the stage. His smashes have wonderful range. They're powerful. They're fast. All of his special attacks are useful. His grabs are extremely long range compared to all of the characters in Brawl. On the stage, Olimar has no weaknesses, mate.

When Olimar is off of the stage, that's when Olimar is potentially doomed. But hey, mate, the game must be balanced, right? It would be no fun if Brawl was dominated with only Olimar players, now would it? :)

Yakt-NJ

Smash Cadet
One main weakness of Olimar's is being juggled when he needs to pluck new Pikmin, re-order Pikmin, or god forbid, has no Pikmin. Apart from mid-air dodging (very key) it's easy as hell to be juggled by a player with any sense of timing. Try to go as far to the right or left as possible and mid air dodge like it's your job.

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
As Yakt Said, by far, its juggling that gets olimar players, and the obvious..inevitable edgehogging, but sadly aside from the lucky purple pikmin toss theres nothing we can do.

Top Bottom