• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's Grabs

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Ok, so most of you I'm sure know this, and for those who don't, Olimar has 20 throws. Does using lets say an up throw with a yellow pikmin decay the down throw of a red? In other words does one throw decay the other 19?

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
I think the actual moves decay, like backthrow forward throw etc, or pikmin throw, those "moves" decay. It dosent matter what color pikmin you use when using the "moves".

If you use a down throw then your downthrow decays, if you use an upthrow it will be slightly less powerfull next time etc. color dosent have anything to do with it. Same applies to the pikmin throw.
I think this is in the echo guide but im not willing to check :0

Olimarman

Smash Ace
So your saying it decays by the type of throw and not the color? So a down throw doesn't affect a back throw.

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Yup, I believe DarkStraw is saying that and I believe that's how it works. Never really thought of it when playing, though.

Top Bottom