• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's "End of Day" Help

Banditsofthesea

Smash Apprentice
Hi, well... here's my story... I was playing my friend on battlefield, i got the final smash, i activated it near him so he was grounded... And then when i came flying down on the spaceship i hit the top ledge... He was grounded under it so he was unfazed! Is there any way to control it? Otherwise, ill just stick to playing on Final Destination XD

Also, dont do Ike's or Olimar's final smashes on that one stage that the game comes with. You'll just fall to your death XD

Fredd

Smash Apprentice
The End of Day final smash always finishes in the middle of the stage, regardless of how large it is or where you activate it.
I know, it`s sad. If your stage is not totally flat, then you could always use this final smash as a quick & easy way to rack up damage in a short period of time.

zelazon

Smash Apprentice
orrrrr... you could just knock your enemies off the edge, and when they're trying to come back, jump off the stage and use you FS... I know that you wont get the spectatular shot of seeing them killed by a falling ship, but a spike never hurts.

Top Bottom