• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

????olimar???

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is Olimar good because I'm thinking about using him if he is good???
Yes. At the moment, he is apparently viable for top tier, which saddens me actually.

But Ill just put "I mained Olimar before the bandwagon" in my sig, to make sure people know I loved him before he was top tier..

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Aw, I was thinking it might've been funny if no one posted on this and the thread just dropped unanswered =P Maybe next time.

Anyway, Olimar has as much potential as anyone in the game so far, but currently has a big weakness, he has a very easily gimped recovery. Once the US has had brawl for a few months, we'll be better able to tell you if hes good or not. Check back then =)

-True

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
yeah, A lot of people are thinking he's gonna be high-tier if not top. Which, like G4E, also saddens me. I hope that he actually ends up being mid tier at highest. Because honestly, the characters that are hardest for him to fight, are actually some of the most popular. And not only that, but since water kills pikmin, stages are enemies too. But other than that, he's really good.

oh yeah, and the gimp recovery. Forgot about that.

Top Bottom