• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Wobble?

Pikminx45

Smash Cadet
Well, I was on wi-fi, battling with some friends, Team battle. Its a 2 olimar vs 1 MK and Lucas battle.Me and the Oter OLimar, we had deafeated the MK and so I grab the Lucas and suddenly the Other Oiamr starts to repeadtaly grab at me. And so We came up with this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WI8X50ahU38

It's a bit n00bish to me, and pulling it off in an actual offline battle might be pretty tricky. ANyway what do you guys think of it?

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Sorry, this is old and not just for Olimar. This can be done with any 2 characters, to any character. It was even in melee I believe.

skuzzel

Smash Apprentice
Its not really wobbling either. When grabbed any character in melee had a time limit for how long they could be held (depending on how high their percent was), but if the grab victem gets hit the timer is reset. In any match with more than 2 people in melee any one could be "wobbled" zero to death.

Pikminx45

Smash Cadet
Hmm I see, I had a feelig that it could be done with everyone. I never played Melee much though so I didn't know about that other than IC Wobble. Okay well thanks for lettin me know!

Top Bottom