• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar vs Olimar

Kingjackal89

Smash Rookie
Is it just me are does everyone have a hard time fighting against Olimar when your Olimar. Its probably just me, but i get confused when i see the battlefield riddled with little vegetable ppl and i dont know which ones are mine. Especially if i am fighting a latcher (A person with a latch attack battlestlye). If you can help me against getting confused plz post XD

Thank you

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
there's several guides and threads addressing this topic. You might have better luck if you search before you post. thanks~

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
I encountered my first Olimar ditto yesterday and hot **** was that confusing.
Pikmin everywhere, even our choice of outfit was almost confusing as well, he the default, I the one with blue gloves.
The most important thing about this match up to me was spacing and pikmin managament.
Its not hard to penetrate Olimars defences with your pikmin, especially if you are aware what Pikmin have the potential of clashing.

Rocann

Smash Lord
this isn't a matchup where you're gonna have to worry about specific moves of the other guy, as in all dittos. you want to stay out of range of his grabs, but then you're out of range for your own, you know what I mean? so just play your game and outsmart him, whenever a purple is next in your line throw it and go in for an approach. ALWAYS try to keep him in the air for as long as possible and when you knock him off immediately edgehog because he might try to prematurely ejaculate his pikmin chain

Top Bottom