• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar recovery issue

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
So throughout the entire time I have played Olimar there has been only 1 issue about is recovery that seems bad to me. I don't understand when or why it happens, but I have lost way to many matches to ignore it any further. So if anyone knows why this is occurring or how to fix it that would be great.

When over the ledge on any stage I can use his Up-B to Tether to the ledge, and immediately pull myself up. (This is shown by the pikmin chain staying straight.) Sometimes though the pikmin chain starts to curve as if I am slinging myself on it, and when I attempt to pull myself up immediately after I grab I fall. About 9/10 I cannot regrab the edge in time and die.

So does anyone know why his tether does this, and if there is a way to avoid it more often?

Top Bottom