• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Player Directory. Lol =D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Where would you like to be? I'll add anyone at anytime, I just don't know enough characters to assign them. The other three came up with the majority of castings; gimme a name and you'll be up in a jiffy :)

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I'd probably either want to be George's dad (Jerry Stiller), or Steinbrenner (because you hardly get to see my face lol)

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Sorry, temporary vacation from the boards.

Closest character I can think of is the latino guy that stole Elaine's armoire. Googling around revealed that his name in the show is "Bob" and that he is played by Yul Vazquez.

"WHO DOESN'T WANT TO WEAR THE RIBBON!?"

As far as I can tell, these are the people that still need to be included:
Echo
Kirbyoshi
Zori
Turaz
Geddan
Tin Man
Dotcom
Jane

Unfortunately, my interactions with these users is too minimal to provide an accurate character for them. Discussion in the Olimar chat is needed (I'll probably be in there again tonight, BTW).

EDIT: VOCAL, DON'T WASTE YOUR 1000TH POST ON SOMETHING DUMB

Top Bottom