• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

olimar, in the air, or in the ground

Juanda991

Smash Cadet
Hi, I want to know what do you think about this guys, do you prefer playing olimar in the air? or in the ground?.
for me, I like to play in the air, the Fair and Uair is amazing.

Tynomic

Smash Rookie
Don't you mean ON the ground?

Anyways, air for racking up damage, ground for the kill :p

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a reason that being IN the ground is for the pikmen...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
nah, it's all good. don't worry. his air game is so good that his ground game is overlooked sometimes. it's best to be on the ground, but you mix it up by SHfairs and such. you'll always jump up to finish a combo with upair though. good question. this deserves a thread-age.

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
Don't you mean ON the ground?

Anyways, air for racking up damage, ground for the kill :p
Other way around for me. I prefer to spend most of my time on the ground (when I'm not edgeguarding or Short hop > Fair), and I usually kill with a grab or with (believe it or not) edgehogging.... Olimar is really good at it ya' know.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Other way around for me. I prefer to spend most of my time on the ground (when I'm not edgeguarding or Short hop > Fair), and I usually kill with a grab or with (believe it or not) edgehogging.... Olimar is really good at it ya' know.
same with me. including the edge hogging. :)

Top Bottom