• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar in SSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
My prediction is his ship crashes with samus's and they end up teaming up and going after Ridley together.

What's your predictions?

courte

Smash Lord
surely some people have suspected not all of the character will play a role in the SSE... just saying

will olimar be one, idk buts its two weeks to you all find out, on jan. 23 ill be on mars under a rock

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Olimar and Samus pairing actually sounds sort of interesting. As for going after Ridley.. I'm not so sure. I'd rather a scenario like in Fox's Misfortune how Franchise A teams with Franchise B and go up against a boss from Franchise C (Star Fox, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon). It just adds more variety and makes for more suprises, to me.

Also um.. Ridley as a boss? Only if it unlocks him as playable afterward :p

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Heh, like said, maybe not all characters are in SSE. But if he was, that seems pretty plausible. No word on Samus' role yet eh?

-Onyx

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Heh, like said, maybe not all characters are in SSE. But if he was, that seems pretty plausible. No word on Samus' role yet eh?

-Onyx
All characters are going to probably be in the Subspace Emissary. From severals trailers, it is all but confirmed all of the 23 confirmed characters will be involved, so the 24th obviously will be as well. And many more w ill be involved, too. My bet is that Olimar takes the Pikmin back to his home planet to sell them or something, and crash lands, or something. Or he's just "there" in the "smash world", like everyone else. :)

Captain Falcon + Captain Falcon = WIN! DUDE, that would top any other possible team, other then Solid Snake and Captain Falcon. ^_^

O, and Olimar can't be in the SSE. HE IS THE SSE! :)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Olimar for the master-mind behind SSE, forget the Minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom