• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar help?

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
O l i m a r has "P i k m i n"...

and you seem to be asking the wrong question... It is not the P i k m i n you should be worried about.

btw the correction is for April fools day. =P

supak

Smash Cadet
Don't kill the Pikmin is what you do... Olimar is feather light for a reason, that is to be smashed out easily...

You are spending precious seconds that add up to minutes trying to kill a few Pikmin that he can pluck up in about a quarter of a second, only to repeat the cycle? Not good.

And you can always steal his greatest power from him, plus you can still smash if he kills YOUR Pikmin.

I don't see how it can be so frustrating to kill Olimar, Kirby should easily destroy him, especially since Kirby's height makes it harder to aim Pikmin.

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
Just know that the blue pikmen work the best with grabs and could probably kill you at 100%+ (FD and Battle field <__<). Dodge his smashes and grab or fight him in the air. He's not as hard as people make him out to be cause he's really easy to edge guard ><.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Yea, Olimar is horrible vs Kirby in the air. Back air owns the mess out of him. You gotta watch that spin thing that he can do though. Wall of pain untill he has used his second jump and then edgehog, if he grabs the edge before you, meteor smash him. =) I'v never gotten to play against a humar olimar though, just lvl 9s.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
olimar can SPIKE with up b! watch that i play against a olimar main alot and that the thing that gets me i go dominate in the air and boom i fall and die lolz that and his spin attack.

Top Bottom