• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Avatars

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
There are a few good avatars, but they're scattered. We need a united, focused, and concentrated thread for the Pikmin-related artwork. I'll make some time to make Olimar avatars, but I don't want to be the only one. If you're bored, or if you have photoshop skills, or if you like Olimar, we want to see what you can do! :bee:

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Im using Gimp :( Though it won't be too long till I can go out and buy photoshop

No lol but I thought it would fit well, was in a hurry and missed 1 letter.xD
oh and thanks btw. Ill post my new one tomorrow.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
this is the 1st sig i ever made i will take some tips on how to make better ones:)

It turned out pretty well for being your 1st. Though there seems to be alot going on in the background which doesn't make your text stand out as it should. (I would try using a different text color that sticks out instead of one that blends it.) Oh and what program are you using?

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
It turned out pretty well for being your 1st. Though there seems to be alot going on in the background which doesn't make your text stand out as it should. (I would try using a different text color that sticks out instead of one that blends it.) Oh and what program are you using?
photoshop

but im also trying to learn gimp

Loops

Smash Apprentice
can anyone make me a avatar, sorry if i'm asking for alot but i'm new i guess
so i don't wanna have some plain acc so i want something to spice up my account. I am an olimar mainer also so please and thank you :D

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
can anyone make me a avatar, sorry if i'm asking for alot but i'm new i guess
so i don't wanna have some plain acc so i want something to spice up my account. I am an olimar mainer also so please and thank you :D
I'm trying to turn this thread towards how far a person would go and do to show our a love for Him and His Disciples. I want to see original artwork, made through hard-work and creativity. I mean, we can definitely give you ideas, though!!:chuckle:

Loops

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to turn this thread towards how far a person would go and do to show our a love for Him and His Disciples. I want to see original artwork, made through hard-work and creativity. I mean, we can definitely give you ideas, though!!:chuckle:
hmm what do you guys use to edit with so i can try to make a avatar.
Photoshop i'm guessing if so, i'm outta luck lol.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
go ahead, tell me.
but, im telling you that im done when im done, ok?
i'll take all the time i want on it to make it look sexeh.
o, and a random thing i want to show...

Don't worry about it. I don't hassle people, especially people doing something for me on their free time. I appreciate it all the same, regardless of time length. Basically, take as long as you want on it, I won't bite your head off. XD

I would like a purple/white color scheme With all 5 colored pikmin holding text that reads "True soldiers never die; they multiply."

If that is a little bit TOO complicated, I will always throw myself before the mercy of the court and suggest that I believe you could pull something off using just the purple/white color scheme and creating something from that. Like I said, I am not picky whatsoever; if my first idea was a bit over the top and too specific, then I would like a purple/white schemed sig with content of your choosing. =P

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry about it. I don't hassle people, especially people doing something for me on their free time. I appreciate it all the same, regardless of time length. Basically, take as long as you want on it, I won't bite your head off. XD

I would like a purple/white color scheme With all 5 colored pikmin holding text that reads "True soldiers never die; they multiply."

If that is a little bit TOO complicated, I will always throw myself before the mercy of the court and suggest that I believe you could pull something off using just the purple/white color scheme and creating something from that. Like I said, I am not picky whatsoever; if my first idea was a bit over the top and too specific, then I would like a purple/white schemed sig with content of your choosing. =P
o dayam... i sense a challenge coming. i'll really see what i can do.
i gotta tell you, im no multiyears pro with PhotoShop, but let's see if you like it...:p

hmmm, maybe another variation of the other, again..lol.:chuckle:

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
I'll be using today's time to make a banner for my friend...
You people gotta git crackin with the art, come on!
O, and I changed the white text on my main olimar sig to a mutlicolored gradient,
personally, i think it's better! it's the little details that make the most changes.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
Im using Gimp :( Though it won't be too long till I can go out and buy photoshop

No lol but I thought it would fit well, was in a hurry and missed 1 letter.xD
oh and thanks btw. Ill post my new one tomorrow.
You can get photoshop for free, you know.

Top Bottom