• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*old man voice* Kids these days......

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
> Epic. (Easiest one to use. "9" kills, Rest kills, Falcon Punches, impressive KOs in general.)
< Aw, you go boom... (Obvious.)
v Maybe next time? (3 stock/I didn't die. Only used once, and the match is on YouTube. *points at sig*)
^ Ya gotta want it! (When I know they can do better.)

I try not to offend. But it only happened to me once, in similar situations to other posters (3 stocks to 1, they kill me once and taunt). It was only one word, too.
F A G

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
One of my brothers friends has a taunt that says "That was sukish."

It just annoys me when I die at like 250% and he calls me suckish...! If you think it sucks to die at 250%, you got some problems...

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes it's okay to taunt after scoring 1 KO and you are being beaten badly if the comment is something that gives the impression "OMG I actually managed to KO you once lol", sometimes I say "Joy!" if I KO an opponent that is basically owning me.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes it's okay to taunt after scoring 1 KO and you are being beaten badly if the comment is something that gives the impression "OMG I actually managed to KO you once lol", sometimes I say "Joy!" if I KO an opponent that is basically owning me.
And that's fine, it's just the ones that are just plain rude that annoy the hell out of me.

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
I taunted before when... it actually happened twice today... I was King Dedede, and I was playing a Wario, and he used his farting move, full blast, missed me by a hair, and then I used inhale. Totally not on purpose, but just planned on using inhale anyway. It was hilarious if you saw it. I wish DDD could have done a cough or something, or the face he makes when he eats a bomb, hah.

Taunts are mostly annoying. LOL taunts make me feel like **** if I did something stupid and I jsut want to hurt them. I keep an lol taunt just to lol @ myself. I also keep a taunt saying "Last Game", just so I don't come across as rude if I need to go. Or I have one that says "Sry g2g" just in case something quick comes up.

Top Bottom