• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok smashers of Louisiana, show me what you've got!!!

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
I am having diffeculties finding good smashers around were I live, so Im going to try something ^^

I live In Jefferson Parish, Bridge City to be more percise. I often go to a turney at Gametraders in a mall called West Esplanade. I made this in hopes of getting more people to go to this turney. The more people, the better.

I'm pretty sure the turneys are for every wenesday, and they start at six. Please check this turney out ^^

Im planing to go to the next one, the date will be October 3, you have to drop by. Just ask around for a guy named Atticus, and if im there, you will deffinalty find me ^^

I look forward to seeing any of you guys at the next turnement, I'll except all chalenges, and a word to the wise, it can get cold in there, and cold fingers equals slow hand relfexes XD

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I don't live in LA, but I still troll the boards.

Try going to Dibbz, that's a place in Metairie on Veterans Blvd. That's where (to my knowledge) Smashers usually go. I know they're playing today, but I'm not sure how they schedule playing there. I'd assume just go there every Saturday and play on the computers until Smashers arrive.

Don't talk trash to the players or they'll try to kill your son Jem when he's walking home with your daughter from a Halloween event.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
The gametrader is in Esplanade mall, that's on West Esplanade Ave. In Kenner

There isn't any way to miss this place, It's just a big mall On west esplanade, and it's the Esplanade mall.

The gametrader (That's the name of the store) Is up stairs, In the corner of the mall, check out one of those "You are here" maps and you'll find it ^^

The turney is for six every wenesday. If you want to cheek for sure, look in the Phone book for the Gametrader in kenner on west Esplanade.

Hope that helps you a little =]

Edit:

lol at the Gem thing, I didn't get it at first, and now I feel dumb XP

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
West esplande is pretty close to my house, i could try to go to to the next one, i didnt know they had tournaments there...

Im pretty sure im one of the best in the new orleans/kenner/metairie area, besides ricky, ray , and john.

Ive played all of the best people in the state and alot of good out of state people....

how many people usually go? who is the best person there? Moneymatches?

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
Myself and a couple of friends in Lake Charles are Smashers, but we never get any action here. We're not superpro, but we're probably the best in this small area. Someone throw a nearby tourney! :D

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
You can probably play against these guys:

Matt, Avery, Austin, Greg, DJ, Ricky, John, Ray, Pierre.

I used to have an apartment across from West Esplanade, but I moved to Oklahoma. Still I'd probably come back during Christmas for like a month . . . But yeah, PM me and I can set you up with most of them. Hope you're good though. If you don't usually win all out at the Esplanade tourneys . . . :/

Most of us actually used to go to them but they were pretty easy so we stopped going.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I live in N.O. East and I check out the gametrader every now and then. I never really tried to get to it because the employees said that guys don't show up for the tourneys to often, but if you give me a date and time I could probably make it to one. I hope we can play sometime cuz I'm dying out here X(

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to. But alas, it's two hours away and I bet with my luck, the tourney dates and an off day wouldn't match up. :(

Top Bottom