• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok people plz help improve my peach

Adict

Smash Cadet
im not the most knowledgeable but ill tell you what i think:

First video:
Your usage of toad. You're using it too much. If you use it once you use it too much really. Its easy to punish and not useful really in any way. All i have ever used it for is if i am high off stage as a means to float a smidgen with my momentum, nothing more. same with sideB, try to avoid them, they are heavily punished and not worth it even if you do connect with it.
Float canceling, i didnt see you do much, if any FCing. As peach FC is your bread and butter. If you dont do it, you wont win, or stand a chance really. Its essential for peach's gameplay.
Smash attacks. Fsmash for peach is very touchy. its not really good to use in most situations. dont get me wrong, it has its uses, but you used it too much in my opinion. Granted i dont face a lot of marios lol. plus it doesnt set up for too many combos.

ill watch the second video and post when i can lol. hope i helped in some way

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Ok just watched your 1st match.

If u r going to use fsmash the way u used it to get the 1st kill was the correct way of using it.

The other guy is right dont side b and dont toad. (If u think u r going to die and you feel your last option is toad then u coul d go for it, but u will 99.9999% of the time have better options.

Also just wondering (not a call out or anything) do u know what float cancling is and how it is done? If not u should read the thread on it, its stickied on the peach boards. Just asking b/c i did not do one fc the whole match. Anyway work on fcs

:phone:

Adict

Smash Cadet
yes FCing aerials is essential. a FC'd aerial has less landing lag then an Lcanceled aerial does. not to mention the combos and and shield pressure options and oos options. of all the things i could tell you, the mastering of using FCing is by far one of the most important

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Yea so i watched the 2nd match and i saw u do 1 fc, but i feel it was a Coincidence that it was a fc. Its ok if u dont know how or what fcing is but u should read the guide on it its very good and its a major part of peach's Game

pingding

Smash Apprentice
i know how to do its just im just somehow not thinking about it but now that i have people telling me im not doing ill really work on doing that

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Yes it will help a ton against shiek, if done right when u hit the shieks shield it will make it hard from them to grab u. Also u then can ether jab or dsmash or grab as a mix up. Fcing is safe on shield and makes it u only have 4 frames of landing lag it is the single most useful and important peach tech

Top Bottom