• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok I need your guys help with UP B turnaround

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
As you know I am experimenting with B stick SIde b, UP B, and B.

But from what I notice is that UP B sometimes she turns you around if you hold a direction. I cant figure out how to do so though or I cant find the game mechanics of how to do so. (ie sometimes I hold a direction and she doesn't turn)

I wonder if it is possible to use this turnaround so as to use bs tick for recovery.

BAsically. I am ZSS , I vs a marth. He tips forward smash me to the right off the edge, I can probably jump left UP B turnaround, B stick UP B or B stick side B and get horizontal distance for recovery.

I don't know if this is possible at all but it worth a try. It is indeed true then her recovery went up quite a bit.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
If you angle the up B slightly to the left you'll face left, if you angle it slightly to the right you'll face right.

Even if that recovery theory works, it's too ridiculous to matter.

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
Why is it too ridiculous to matter , if it does work it seems usefuul I personally would flip around and do side B first to give horizontal push then proceed to normal recovery.Ridiculous yes, but this might actually work and be effective.

IF if doesn't work, I just trying stiff out

Top Bottom