• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OK FL PEOPLE....NEW TOURNY's heres the details

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2128033#post2128033

Thats the link, But I would love to see alot of you guys here....we have been playing for years and never realized there were this many people out there...Hope to meet alot of you guys

We have alot of local support for this thing so theres alot of first timers so far....I guess easy pickens for the better smashers, but we all wanna learn...and dont have time to go to any tournys ourselves!

Get in touch

contact info is in above thread

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Looks like you're about an hour and a half from us in Tampa. There's [thread=88262]another tourney the same day[/thread] in Clearwater which is only 45 minutes away so I may end up going there instead.

However, since this one is so close to SWFL I might choose yours anyway since there's more likely to be some South Florida smashers there. I'm sure Noucles, L_W48, and Hulk would prefer it over the other too since they're from SFL. If the SWFL crew shows interest, we'll most likely be there.

In any case, I went ahead and added your tourney to [post=1357190]The Florida Thread[/post] for you.

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
great to here...anyone have any questions, what time is the clearwater tourny

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
same time, 2:00.

They're too far away from eachother to try to go to both though.

btw, any particular reason you're doing Sunday instead of Saturday?

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
Well, I talked with a few people and they were all saying that sunday was better..I can change the date if needed...I have enough time in advance....is SATURDAY better?

Top Bottom