• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh Wifi.....(a poem, no ryhming)

Sukai

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=1007]Oh Wifi.....(a poem, no ryhming)[/drupal]

How I would love to see you burn in the lowest pits of sheol.

You betrayed me, like you've done everyone else, and will eventually will do to others.
Button lag even with people I am close to, unnecessary lag everywhere. More places for trolls to dwell.

Its like a candy coated bulb of garlic.

Looks nice, but nothing but the utmost unexpected disappointment once you bit into it.

And it's like free sex with someone you hate if you have little to no offline competition.
You don't like it, but there's no one else around to give you what you need.

It's sickening to the core, and it pains the inner regions of my heart to even think of it. With lackluster thoughts of rage and ridicule by an inanimate non physical entity, guffawing at my suffering, with such malevolent caressing, lacerating its way into my mind, a deep brand of nothing less of a full detailed image perfectly representing my recent wifi experiences. A portrait that has too much emotion to paint with a sane conscious.

Oh wifi....
I would spend a countless number of years, figuring out how to give you life, so I can kill you.

Fin.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I didn't mean to sound mean then.
Sorry.

I was just adding Play Melee to my post, because that's all people seem to post in User Blogs nowadays.

I have no one to play/ who will play Melee with me, so that's why I prefer Brawl most.
But you forgot taunt parties :laugh:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
That last line...
brought forth tears.
<3 hail this poem.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Poems always looked more poemlike to me when they were centered, but maybe that's just me needing to get out more often (to poetry jams or something).

I can't share your pain as I have never played a WiFI match because I have the privilege of living in a college dorm with plenty of people to play with offline, but this is a great poem and gives me some insight into your pain.

.....but what's a "sheol"?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
"And it's like free sex with someone you hate if you have little to no offline competition.
You don't like it, but there's no one else around to give you what you need."

"Oh wifi....
I would spend a countless number of years, figuring out how to give you life, so I can kill you."

My favorite lines. This poem was great.

Top Bottom