• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh No! More RMTs By Anvy

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Since I have reflected on my previous attempt at PO teams, I've decided to start over completely. So here!

NU Team - Never Give Up said:
DREAMLAND (Hariyama) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
BULK AND GUTS, BULK AND GUTS~

DREAMLAND has both an Ice and a Dark attack to combat Flying and Psychic, respectively. Add Fake Out, and you have quite a trollish attacker on your hands.

Big Momma (Rhydon) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
Mm-hmm, you're so Eviolite with your big, strong Eviolite~

I'm dead serious. Eviolite is never something to mess with if your opponent has it ready. It can make even the most fragile of NFEs do so much more than they usually can.

Alejandro (Ludicolo) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SAtk / 188 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
Let's face it: Ludicolo are bros in NU. For one, Rain Dancing can power their Swift Swim ability, and Giga Drain allows Life Orb sets (such as Al himself!) to get over recoil issues.

Irony (Golurk) @ Life Orb
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spd
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Punch
Everyone's favorite haunted golem takes center stage as the second Life Orb user. Couple that with Iron Fist, and BAM! Serious stuff is gonna go down.

Irony himself, by the way, is DREAMLAND's partner of sorts. He's always there to throw down with whatever DREAMLAND can't seem to handle.

Not Your Babe (Emboar) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spd
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Wild Charge
- Head Smash
Decent coverage? Check.

Unexpectedly overdone typing that works pretty well anyway? Check.

Choice Band? Very check, but I juuuuust might make this one a Scarf moveset instead. :U

Cool Edge (Walrein) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SAtk / 16 SDef
- Super Fang
- Brine
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
Three words: WITH THESE FAAAAAANGS~! Other than that, you're looking at a standard BoltBeam wannabe - key word being wannabe because the poor girl can't learn Thunderbolt. And that's just not fun...but I digress.
But wait, there's more.

OU Team - Overdriven said:
Lattitude (Latios) (M) @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Memento
SCREEEEEENS. And after that, Lattitude can give a one-two Memento to stop set-up sweepers in their tracks. Dragon Pulse is there to soften up other Dragon-type Pokes, rounding out his moveset.

Pygmalion (Smeargle) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Spore
- Shell Smash
- Magic Coat
- Baton Pass
Ah, Pygmalion. Named after one of my newfound favorite reads, this guy can change the flow of battle with a well-timed SmashPass combo. There's also Spore and Magic Coat to stop any enemy shenanigans, by the by.

Come to think of it, Rapid Spin would be great for support and STAB...

Ness (Lapras) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Waterfall
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Zen Headbutt
My absolute favorite Pokémon (just because!). It's safe to say Ness has the moveset on which I took the most risk. BoltBeam for special attacks, and ZenFall (to coin a phrase) for physical attacks - flinch hax, too!

Making good movesets is about risk and reward, right...?

Crood Bird (Mandibuzz) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Toxic
- Brave Bird
- Taunt

ROWR RA-ROOOOWR!

Watch out, sweepers everywhere! Crood Bird is out high on stuff again and heavily armed with SUCH A TWISTED SENSE OF HUMOR!

Taunt stops status moves dead in their tracks, which can help the rest of the team a lot. Roost's healing and Brave Bird's brutal STAB shenanigans are Crood's bread and butter, and sickening foes with Toxic helps wear them down step by step, heart to heart, left right left, et cetera.

LeviLamprey (Chandelure) (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Energy Ball
Not having Choice Specs, for whatever reason, seems to dull one's finer consciences, such as S̷̵̝̹͚̟̬͓̭͙̫̗̘̝̙͉ͩ̐ͥ́̐̈́̑̈̂̉̑̒͢A̸̵̪̣̘̼̖͓̎͑̊͒ͦ̋ͩ̅͘͞L̷̥̭̙̭̗̘̗̗͕̯̯͐̿ͩ̑̑̓̍ͨ͊̋̋̀́͟Ṯ̦̘̬͖̺̘̼̳̰̙̙̬͓̮͙̄̉͛̍ͯ͘͝͝͠͠--

Anvil! Noooo YELLING!

Oh, all right. Spoilsport punk...

Zip Yer Lip (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
Forget Lattitude - Zip is the real leader!

Don't pinch yourself so fast, because you read that right. She's in this position so that Stealth Rocks go up as fast as possible. Power Whip helps out where Thunderbolt is not applicable, and Gyro Ball drives home Zip's mighty glacier role. Remember to set the Speed IV to 0 for best results!
Criticism is much appreciated. Th-th-th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!

IceArrow

Smash Lord
An OU team with only 2 OU pokemon? If you are using an OU team without at least 5 OU pokemon then there is a problem. I've never played NU before but the sets you are using for those pokemon aren't good. Just use the traditional smogon moveset for every pokemon.

Top Bottom