• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

oh boy i cant wait for pikachu in brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikapower!

Smash Cadet
as you all can tell im a pikachu player in super smash brother melee! i love how cute he is and boy does his lightning attack sure hurts (his down + b attack for you guys that dont play pikachu)! in fact i would say its my favorite move, i cant get enough of it! my favorite move is either his lightning or his big ol head butt! haha if we were to play together then i would use the headbutt to knock you off flying!

lets talk about pikachu stragety for all yalls pikachu players! i can teach you some of my best strateges and you guys can teach me yours!

heres my favorite:

when you knock someone off the edge its not always over because he can use his up + b to get back on! so what do you do? well what i normally do is wait on the edge until hes very close and then i use my left + A electricity attack and oh boy does he fly! cant get back now sucker haha!

whats your best pikachu strategy?

Hejiru

Smash Ace
when you knock someone off the edge its not always over because he can use his up + b to get back on! so what do you do? well what i normally do is wait on the edge until hes very close and then i use my left + A electricity attack and oh boy does he fly! cant get back now sucker haha!
Um, just so you know, almost every character has a move where you can return to the stage, usually their up+B. Its called a recovery move.

Since you're obvioslly new....

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/pikachu.html

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar

T-major

Smash Champion
I don't like you... you seem to know nothing that should be common knowledge, and you have bad grammar... hopefully you don't stay like this...

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I don't like you... you seem to know nothing that should be common knowledge, and you have bad grammar... hopefully you don't stay like this...
Meh, he's obvioslly just new to smash bros. he's probably a little kid.

@PikaPower: since you probably didn't even know: Smash Bros. DOJO. Every weekday this site updates with a new tidbit about Brawl. Have fun.

EDIT: Geez how did he get banned so quickly?

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
gee, you seem confident that You "big ol headbutt" can actually hit somebody. adorable. try watching just one youtube video of somebody getting hit with Pika's headbutt, good luck finding a ssbm video with pikachu even in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom